Thursday, May 28, 2015

Blog Assignment #1

What About EDM 310?
I have heard all kinds of scary things about EDM 310. Things like it will take all of your time, and the work is difficult. Well, all of that made me very nervous. As I have previously said in my practice blog, I am a mother of two and extra time is not something I get much of. I have to be very organized and stay on task at all times. My greatest fear is that I will not understand some of the assignments. I am a person who needs assignments clear and detailed. I am also an overachiever and like my computer and all my work to be clean and organized. Messy isn't acceptable for me. So far all of the classes I have taken at South Alabama have been very different than my other schools. At South we must know how or learn how to do most everything on our own. The small schools I have previously attended were like a helpful community. We are very fortunate to have lab assistants and a teacher that is willing to answer the phone for this class just incase I need my clear instructions.
apple macbook

1 comment:

  1. I also heard EDM 310 is time consuming and difficult, which made me fearful of taking this summer. I appreciate how our professor and the lab assistants go to great lengths to help us. Some of my classes expect you to learn the material on your own or know the material already. The difference between those and EDM 310 is that when I don’t understand, I can easily ask a classmate or an assistant for clarity. I am looking forward to all the information we will learn this summer!

    ReplyDelete